NSUK Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is NSUK post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below NSUK post utme screening date, NSUK post utme form closing date and how to apply for Nasarawa State University Keffi post utme application form.
Is NSUK Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Nasarawa State University Keffi and those interested in Admission into the University but have not made it their Choice for the 2023/2024 Pre Admission Screening Registration into NSUK.
Kindly note that the 2023/2024 admission into Nasarawa State University Keffi Post UTME registration for screening exercise will commence on the date to be announce.
How Much is NSUK Post UTME Form
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Nasarawa State University Keffi post UTME screening exercise.
NSUK Cut off Mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for NSUK Post Utme is 160 and above. The Nasarawa State University Keffi cut off mark also known as minimum score is 160 for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Courses offered in NSUK
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into Nasarawa State University Keffi to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMMON AND ISLAMIC LAW
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GEOLOGY AND MINING
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HOME SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTICS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SECURITIES AND INVESTMENT
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Eligible candidates for NSUK Post UTME Screening
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
1) Participated in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
2) Scored not less than 160 marks in the 2023 UTME and possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education, (NCE), Eight (8) Points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five “O” level credit passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
3) The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2022 UTME.
However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME Screening Form 2023
Candidates are to register by visiting the 2023/2024 Post-UTME registration portal at www.nsukputme.com
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,OOO.OO) only, to be paid through the following steps:
i. Visit the Nasarawa State University 2023 Post-UTME Screening Portal at https://ug.nsuk.edu.ng/application#/
ii. Create an account/Profile Set-up
iii. On creating Profile, fill the open forms as follows:
a. Click application type and select 2023/2024 POST-UTME application
b. Create an e-mail address and password
iv. Login with the e-mail and password used in creating an account/profile
v. Select payment for Screening through the available options
vi. Fill in your personal and contact details
vii. Upload the following:
a) Passport photograph
b) A’level Qualification (For DE Applicants only)
c) SSCE details for both UTME/DE Applicants
viii. Fill in the scratch card purchase
ix. Application completed
X. Print out the following:
a) Application Summary
b) Download payment invoice
Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres to upload their “O”Level / “A” Level results on their JAMB profile.
NSUK Screening Date 2023
This is to inform the general public that the Post UTME screening exercise of Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) for the 2023/2024 session will take place as indicated below.
NSUK Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) deadline for the Post Utme screening form is not yet out.