OAU Admission List for 2022/2023 PDF is Out. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th admission list of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State admitted candidates for 2022/2023 Admission into various degree programmes is out.
Is OAU Ife Admission List out for 2022?
Has OAU released admission list for 2022? This is to inform UTME Candidates seeking admission into Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State that the management of the school has released the admission list for 2022/2023 academic session.
Latest News on OAU Admission List 2022
Candidates who participated in the 2022/2023 Admission screening exercise can now check their admission status via the OAU Undergraduates Admission portal.
The List is now available for pdf. You can now check your name to know if you made it or not.
How to check OAU Admission List 2022
There are three ways to check if you have been enlisted by Obafemi Awolowo University or not.
- Kindly log on to OAU admission status checking portal via https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2022.
- Enter your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
1) Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
2) Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3) Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4) Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5) Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OAU admission status.
OAU Admission List PDF Download
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download.
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by Candidates.
Downloadpastquestion congratulates all the students that made it to the admission list.