Ogun State Government Recruitment 2023/2024. The Ogun State Job Portal Registration Form is Out, Below is ogun state government vacancies, requirements and how to apply.
Ok, for those aspiring to apply for Ogun State Government Recruitment 2023, here is the latest news about Ogun State Job Portal Website.
The Recruitment is currently ongoing and is grouped into categories for both Master’s Degree holders and BSc holders. You will learn how to apply at the official recruitment portal.
Ogun State Government Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of Ogun State Government recruitment form 2023. We published Ogun State Government recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Ok, let’s now proceed with the available positions, requirements and application procedures.
Available Positions for Ogun State Government Recruitment
Applications are invited for the following positions below:
1.) Project Manager (Agriculture)
- The main responsibility of the Project Manager (Agric.) will be to develop value chains, improve agricultural land management and the development a management framework for the FRILIA principles.
- He/She will manage and oversee other Consultants who would be engaged under the p4R program.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for developing a productive alliance to link farmers to the market.
2.) Project Manager (Skills Development)
- The main responsibility of the Project Manager (Skills Devt.) will be to create an Education Road map and manage education data processes as well as create all Education Sector Terms of Reference.
- He/She will manage other Skills Expert consultants and provide assistance to the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology in preparation for the p4R program.
3.) Project Manager (Business Enabling Environment)
- The main responsibility of the Project Manager (Bus. Enabling Environment) will be to create a Lands specific Development Plan in the State, oversee and manage Land Experts consultants as well as identify and document current Land organisation structure in the State.
- He/She will also be responsible for the analysis of current land compensatory structure aimed at recommending a robust and transparent compensatory structure based on legal recommendations as well as to supervise the collection of old survey data and its digitization.
Ogun State Government Recruitment Requirements – General
Objective / Overview
The Project Development Objective (POD) is to support the Ogun State governments efforts to increase the participation of the private sector in the State’s economy with focus on improving the business-enabling environment, strengthening agri-food value – chains and upgrading skills.
The project consist of two (2) main components. The project components include:
Component 1: Increasing Agricultural Production and Industrialization:
- Sub-components 1.1: Increasing Agricultural Production
- Sub-components 1.2: Improving Business Environment
- Sub-components 1.3: Developing Skills.
Component 2: Technical Assistance to strengthen Capacity to Implement the Program:
- Component 2.1 : Agriculture
- Component 2.2: Business Environment
- Component 2.3: Skills
- Component 2.4: Public Sector Reform and PFM
- Component 2.5: Project Implementation Support
The Ministry of Budget and Planning has the lead responsibility for Project Implementation and ensuring that the project development objectives are met and coordinated by the Project Implementation Unit (PIU).
- This position is open to the incumbents (Project Managers), current members of the OGSTEP Team. Civil Servants in the Ogun State Government and the General Public.
- Interested individuals are expected to provide sufficient information demonstrating required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services.
How to Apply for Ogun State Recruitment
All applications are done online at the Ogun State Government online recruitment portal.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful
Ready to apply, send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click Here to Download Term of Reference
Applications should include:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Profile of previous work done related to this project.
- Contact details (office address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses).
Application materials are non-returnable, and we thank you in advance for understanding that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next step in the application process.
Ogun State Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Ogun State Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.