Ongoing Recruitment in Enugu State 2023/2024. If you have are waiting to apply Ongoing Recruitment in Enugu State 2023/2024, here is the latest news about Latest Jobs in Enugu today, you will need to go through this News to keep you updated.
The Job Vacancies in Enugu State 2023 is currently ongoing for both Master’s Degree holders, BSc holders, and O’ Level Holders.
We are going to unveil the official government jobs in enugu state portal of Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project, You are advised to calm down and read this guide very well if you would like to make it In the ongoing Recruitment.
The enugu state recruitment will span for three weeks since the publication of this information. At the end of three weeks, the official recruitment portal will be closed.
It’s advisable you make up your mind, read the requirements and apply now before the deadline.
For the benefit of those who are not well versed with the function of the Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project Recruitment, I am going to give a brief overview before I will talk on the application process.
About Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project.
Enugu State Government has established an Agency for Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), which is responsible for implementing World Bank-Assisted Project. The project has the objective to increase access of poor people (in rural communities) to improve social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to beneficiaries for identifying prioritizing, implementation and maintenance of community- driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDP) and Group Development Plans (GDP).
Available Ongoing Recruitment in Enugu State
There are 7 different positions in the Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project recruitment 2023. You will have to choose one below and apply.
1.) General Manager
2.) Operations Manager
3.) Finance and Administration Manager
4.) Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager
5.) Project Officer – MIS
6.) Assistant Project Accountant
7.) Secretary to General Manager
Requirements for Ongoing Recruitment in Enugu State
The information here is all about Job Vacancies in Enugu State 2023 Ongoing Recruitment.
You will learn all it takes to apply and be successfully shortlisted if you are applying for government jobs in enugu state.
Applicants who wish to apply for this General Manager position must meet the following requirements
Powers and Duties of the General Manager
The General Manager shall:
- Be in-charge of general administration of the CSDP;
- Manage SA Personnel;
- Be the accounting Officer of the SA;
- Give approval for proposal of CDPs recommended by the SA management committee;
- Authorize expenditure in accordance with the annual budget and work programme of the SA as approved by the BOD;
- Represent the SA in all its dealings with third parties at the level of the management;
- Conduct dialogue with donor and those capable of providing complementary technical and administrative skills and financial resources;
- Delegate his authority to the staff of the Agency to the extent necessary for the efficient performance of the activities of CSDP;
- Perform such other duties as may be required for effective functioning of the SA;
- Ensure regular reporting and adherence to the SA reporting relationship with the Project Financial Management Unit (PMFU) of the State.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering and/or any other relevant degree with at least fifteen years post-qualification experience in the private or public sector, five of which must be at management level.
- A higher degree and experience in the management of rural development projects shall be an added advantage.
If you are looking into this Operations Manager position, then you will have to go through their requirements first.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Operations Manager shall be in-charge of:
- Supervising and coordinating the overall activities of the Operation Department as well as processing of applications seeking Agency funding.
- Providing overall supervision of formulation and implementation processes of CDP5 /GDPs of micro projects by CPMC / GPMC and ensuring the maintenance of records on all CDPs / GDPs of micro- projects on continuous basis and passing on such information to M&E department,
- Liaising with relevant MDAs to provide technical and back-up support to communities,
- Consolidate annual work plans and budget of the Department as well as provision of quarterly and annual projections for CDPs / GDPs and micro-projects implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University Degree in Agriculture, Engineering, Extension Services, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Project management and any other relevant Degree, with at least twelve (12) years post qualification experience.
- Previous experience in rural development projects or extension services shall be considered as additional advantage.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
If you want to apply for Finance and Administration Manager, you must meet the following requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Finance and Administration Manager shall be charged with the responsibility for:
- Ensuring efficient running of the Office and the maintenance of all office facilities;
- Processing and paying all bills, Salaries (etc) pertaining to the smooth running of the SA;
- Maintaining schedules of personnel, welfare and other personnel functions;
- Ensuring the proper recording of financial transactions of the Agency;
- Generating adequate, reliable and timely financial reports for the GM and other departments;
- Preparing annual budget and Work plans for the SA;
- Processing and managing all fund disbursements as well as ensuring proper documentation to facilitate the release of funds from funding agencies to communities;
- Liaising with banks, tax authorities, and other regulatory agencies on behalf of the SA;
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports on financial progress of micro-projects and CDP5;
- Preparing quarterly Financial Management Reports (FMR5);
- Assisting the GM in the day-to-day running of the SA;
- Reviewing financial transactions of communities in line with General Guidelines issued by the SA,FPSU and Funding Agencies, and making reports to the GM; and
- Offering training and capacity building in the areas of financial management, record keeping, and other related matters to the Community.
Qualification and Experience
- A University degree or membership of professional association such as ACA, ACCA, or their equivalents or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Banking and Finance with at least twelve years of post-qualification experience.
How to Apply for Ongoing Recruitment in Enugu State 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.
Enugu State Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Enugu State Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.