Table of Contents
OOU Admission List PDF 2022/2023 is out. The 1st and 2nd admission list of Olabisi Onabanjo University admitted candidates for 2022/2023 Admission into various degree programmes has now been released.
Is OOU Admission List out 2022?
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 2022/2023 academic session admission and participated in the post UTME screening exercise, that the Admission List various degree programmes for 2022/2023 is out.
When is OOU Admission list coming out
The OOU first (1st), second (2nd) batch admission lists is out on the official school portal of Olabisi Onabanjo University.
The portal will enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of OOU to know their admission status.
How to Check OOU Admission List 2022/23
The Admission Lists have been Available On the School Notice Board. Prospective Candidate can proceed to the School to Check their Names on the List.
There are three ways to check if you have been enlisted by Olabisi Onabanjo University or not.
The first step is to;
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For the first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Or you can alternatively,
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ to check your name on or your status
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your OOU admission status
OOU Admission List PDF Download
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download.
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Downloadpastquestion congratulates all the students that made it to the admission list.