Osun State School of Nursing Form 2023/2024. Is osun state school of nursing form out. below is osun state school of nursing form closing date and osun state school of nursing 2023/2024 admission form.
Is Osun State School of Nursing Form 2023 out?
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the following Nursing Programs of the Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health, Osogbo, State of Osun for 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of Online Application Forms for admission into Osun State School of Nursing Admission Form will commence soon. Below are the Available Programme;
- Basic General Nursing – 3yrs (36months)
- Basic midwifery – 3yrs (36months)
- Post – Basic General Nursing – 1/2yrs (18months)
- Post – Basic Midwifery – 1/2yrs (18months)
How Much is Osun State School of Nursing Form
All interested candidate should pay the sum N7,500.00 for Basic General Nursing & Basic midwifery While Post – Basic General Nursing and Post – Basic Midwifery should pay the sum (N15,000.00) only.
Applicants seeking admission into Osun State School of Nursing 2023/2024 session must possess
- WAEC, GCE/SSCE or NECO with five (5) credits at not more than two sittings and not order than 5 years without additional qualification in the following five subjects:
2. Waiting result is Accepted
3. Phone Number, Email ( Valid and Active)
4. For Basic General Nursing.
- Minimum age for entry shall be Sixteen (16) years on admission.
5. For Post-Basic General Nursing.
- Be a Registered Midwife or Psychiatric Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of
Nigeria with a valid License.
- Have at least one year post – registration working experience after the one year Mandatory Community Service (Midwives only).
6. For Post – Basic Midwifery.
- Be a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with a valid License.
How to Apply for Osun State School of Nursing Form
To Apply, visit HTTPS://HEALTH.OSUN.GOV.NG
The following are to be uploaded as appropriate:
i. One recent passport photograph with white background, scanned of size 15kb
ii. Copy (ies) of O’ Level certificate or printed copy (ies) of downloaded result,
iii. Copy of Notification Letter of registration as a qualified Midwife or PsychiatricNurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria;
iv. Valid e-mail address,
v. Valid Phone number,
vi. Next of kin’s valid Address and Phone number
ACCOUNT/PROFILE CREATION STAGE:
● After you have gone through the ADMISSION REQUIREMENT and met the requirement as
● LAUNCH the e-registration portal by entering the following https://schoolofnursingosogbo.ng/ into
address bar of your browser
● CLICK on NEW APPLICANT to create your profile
● Click on NEW APPLICANT BUTTON, you will be redirected to NEW APPLICANT PAGE
● Fill the required information, then CLICK on CREATE ACCOUNT
● On click on CREATE ACCOUNT, you will see a message on the page informing you that creation of account is successful
● Then click on LOGIN to proceed and also email alert will be sent to your email address (Gmail
user, check your spam message if you didn’t received it in your inbox). This indicated that you are through with this stage then proceed to the next stage
● CLICK on LOGIN as indicated in message display on page when you click on CREATE
ACCOUNT on NEW APPLICANT PAGE
● ENTER your login details (check your mails if you didn’t recollect )
● CLICK on LOGIN, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to select your
desired PROGRAM, and then to make a PAYMENT
● SELECT your desired PROGRAM, required amount with charges will be displayed
● CLICK PROCEED TO PAYMENT to make a payment of your choice
● PAYMENT PAGE where you can make a payment with either of the two options ATM or
DIRECT DEBIT FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT will be displayed, then fill the requested
details based on payment mode you choose
● CLICK on PAYMENT then you will be redirected to a page where you will enter OTP CODE sent to you from your bank.
● after payment was successful, you will see payment received, then proceed to APPLICATION
where options will be displayed, CLICK on PRINT RECEIPT then CLICK on APPLICATION
APPLICATION FORM STAGE:
Fill APPLICATION FORM step by step from stage one BIODATA till last stage PRINT OF FORM.
● BIODATA: here your basic details is required then click SAVE AND CONTINUE to proceed
● PARENT/GUARDIAN: here you are required to supply basic information of one of your parents or guardian after that CLICK SAVE AND CONTINUE to proceed
● ACADEMIC RECORD: At this stage supply your relevant educational details, you can add more than one by clicking ADD after each information entered but mind you let it be information related to your admission exercise then CLICK CONTINUE to proceed
● ACADEMIC RESULT: enter the details of academic records you previously supplied most especially your O’LEVEL details for BASIC NURSING, POST BASIC NURSING AND
MIDWIFERY. You are required to supply other results that qualified you for the programme you are applying for. CLICK on ADD for each details you supply then CLICK continue to proceed.
● UPLOAD DOCUMENT: here your passport and scanned copy of your signature are required, for each CLICK UPLOAD to select your passport/signature then CLICK ADD to add it, after passport and signature was uploaded CLICK CONTINUE to proceed.
● PREVIEW AND SUBMIT: here all your supplied details will be displayed, in order for you to recheck and do all necessary correction before it will be submitted, PLEASE go through it and make sure information supplied is correct. After that CLICK SUBMIT to complete your registration.
● PRINT: Here, you will be able to print your details, if it is not printed before under the PREVIEW AND SUBMIT, CLICK PRINT to have a hard copy of your application form.
● LOGOUT: after you have successful carried out all itemized steps above, it means you are done with your entries, then CLICK LOGOUT to leave.
USER ACCOUNT/DASHBOARD STAGE:
After you have done with your application/entries, you can login again to perform the following:
● MY PROFILE: on this page, you can glance through your details
● PAYMENT HISTORY: this will display your payment information and also to reprint your receipt
● PRINT OUT: here you will able to print your ACKNOWLEDGMENT/EXAM SLIP and to reprint RECEIPT, APPLICATION FORM
● LOGOUT: clicking on this means you are done with your dashboard.
Completed application form should be submitted on-line and the final template printed out and submitted at the Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health, Secretariat, Osogbo.
Osun State School Of Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Exams Date 2023
This is to inform all applicants of the Osun State School of Nursing, Osogbo that that scored 55 and above to note that WEEDING TEST will be held as follows.
Time: Morning Session 8:30am and Afternoon Session10:30am
Venue: The premises of the School of Nursing, Asubiaro, Osogbo.
All concerned should take note and act accordingly.
Osun State School of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date
The Osun State School of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page for the Closing Date; we will keep updating it daily.
Osun State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Osun State School of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Osun State School of Nursing.
I have compiled the Osun State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download