Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024. The Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan Advertisement for Admission into National Diploma (ND) programmes for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for competitive entry/admission into the following programmes of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan.
Oyo state college of Nursing and Midwifery sales of Basic General Nursing admission form for 2023/2024 academic session has commence from Wednesday, 19th July 2023.
- Basic General Nursing (ONGOING)
- Basic Midwifery
- Post-Basic Midwifery
1. Basic General Nursing:
This is a three year programme commencing from October, 2023 after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
- JAMB: Candidates must have scored not less than 200 in the JAMB Result choosing OYSCONME as their Choice of Institution.
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
- Only individuals with required credit pass at not more than two (2) sittings. He or she should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
How to Apply for Oyo State College of Basic General Nursing
- Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand (N10,000.00) via this link https://oysconme.edu.ng/ is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
A sum of non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) to be paid by candidates for the Computer Assisted Screening. The fee covers Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) for Post UTME, Seven Thousand Naira (₦7,000.00) for verification of SSCE, WAEC or NECO as applicable per sitting and One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) for online payment transaction.
Oyo State College of Basic General Nursing Closing Date 2023
Sale of forms will closed on the closes Friday, 18th August, 2023.
Oyo State College of Basic Midwifery Entrance Examination Date
Computer Assisted Screening Date: Monday, 21st August to Friday, 25th August, 2023
Venue: OYSCONME Premises
Time: 8.00 am prompt
Oyo State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Oyo State College of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Oyo State College of Nursing.
I have compiled the Oyo State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download