PLASU Admission List PDF 2023/24 is out. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd admission list of Plateau State University Bokkos admitted candidates for 2023/2024 Admission into various degree programmes has now been released.
Is PLASU Admission List out 2023?
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos 2023/2024 academic session admission and participated in the post UTME screening exercise, that the Admission List various degree programmes for 2023/2024 is out.
When is PLASU Admission list coming out
The PLASU first (1st), second (2nd) and third (3rd) batch admission lists is out on the official school portal of Plateau State University.
The portal will enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of PLASU to know their admission status.
How to Check PLASU Admission List 2023/24
The Admission Lists have been Available On the School Notice Board. Prospective Candidate can proceed to the School to Check their Names on the List.
There are three ways to check if you have been enlisted by Plateau State University Bokkos or not.
The first step is to;
- Go to PLASU admission status checking portal at http://applicants.plasu.edu.ng/Admissions/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission’ button to access your admission status.
Or you can alternatively,
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility to check your name on or your status
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your PLASU admission status
PLASU Admission List PDF Download
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
The registration exercise for candidates admitted for 2023/2024 academic session commences on
Monday, 6th December, 2021 to end Monday, 20th December, 2022.
Late registration will last between
Tuesday, 21st to Monday 27th December, 2022.
Lectures will commence for the 2022/2023 Academic Session on
Monday, 3rd January, 2022.
Downloadpastquestion congratulates all the students that made it to the admission list.