PLASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is PLASU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) form out for 2023, Below PLASU post utme screening exam date, PLASU post utme form closing date.
Is PLASU Post UTME Form 2023 out?
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Plateau State University Bokkos and those interested in Admission into the University but have not made it their Choice for the 2023/2024 Pre Admission Screening Registration into PLASU.
Plateau State University Bokkos Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise has started.
PLASU Post UTME Cut off Mark
Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME.
How Much is PLASU Post UTME Form
PLASU post utme form amount. All Eligible candidates are to Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
Courses offered in PLASU
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into PLASU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- THEATRE ARTS
Eligibility Criteria for PLASU Post UTME Screening
Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” in the 2023 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with minimum of 7 points).
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Screening Form
The screening will be done on-line, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Click 2023/2024 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visit utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with registration
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades
- Click on submit and print your registration slip
PLASU Post UTME Screening Date
When is the date for PLASU Post-UTME Screening 2023? This page will update you with the right info.
You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
All candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedure, please.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
PLASU Post UTME Form Deadline 2023
PLASU post utme form closing date. The management of the Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU) has not yet fixed the deadline of PLASU Post Utme screening form.