Plateau State College of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024. Is Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery form still on sale, The PSCNM application form is out.
All qualified candidates are required to apply for the admission into Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom.
Is Plateau State College of Nursing form for 2023 Out?
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the General Nursing programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How Much is Plateau State College of Nursing & Midwifery Form
The sale of admission form is expected to commence soon at the rate of refundable fee of N7,500 for General Nursing.
- Interested Candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics, at not more than two sittings.
- Note that NABTEB result cannot be combined with either WAEC Or NECO.
How to Apply for Plateau State College of Nursing Admission Form
Interested Candidates are expected to obtain Application form from the Academic registry at the college in Vom , Plateau state on the payment of a Non-refundable fees of N 7,500. It is important, However , to note that the programme advertised is fully accredited by the Nursing and midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Candidates are required to effect payment using the Remita platform from any Commercial Bank of their choice. The RRR print out obtained from the bank is to be presented to the Bursary Department for the issuance of receipt after which the Application can be Obtained from the Academic Registry of the College in Vom.
The following documents must be attached to all duly completed forms:
- Two Certified recent passports size photograph
- Photocopies of certificates
- Photocopy of receipt of Purchase of the form
- Local Government indigene Certificate and Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate
Please, Note that the College is not obliged to give reasons for the rejection of any application form and will not enter into correspondence with any applicant on same.
Plateau State College of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date
The Closing date for the submission of duly completed forms is Six (6) weeks From the date of this advertisement, Candidates are to note that there will be no extension, of the date of sale of application forms.
The general public and prospective candidates are advised in their own interest to beware of activities of fraudster at the college admission forms are not sold online.
Plateau State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Plateau State College of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Plateau State College of Nursing & Midwifery.
I have compiled the Plateau State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download Click here to download