Table of Contents
- 1 How Much is POCHTECH Form 2022
- 2 Basic Admission Requirements
POGIL College of Health Technology Form 2022/2023. Is POGIL College of Health Technology form still on sale, Yes. The POGIL College of Health Technology application form is out.
Is POGIL College of Health Technology form for 2022 Out ?
POGIL College of Health Technology admission form 2022/2023 is out. Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified persons for admission into the various POGIL College of Health Technology HND, ND and Technician programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic year.
How Much is POCHTECH Form 2022
The sale of admission form will commence from the January 2022 at the rate of N10,000 only.
Available Programme at POGIL College of Health Technology
A. ND/HND PROGRAMS
1. Environmental Health Technology – 4yrs + 1 yr NYSC
2. Public Health Technology – 4yrs + 1 yr NYSC
3. Health Information Management – 4yrs + 1 yr NYSC
4. Dental Therapy – 4yrs + 1 yr NYSC
5. Dispensing Opticianry – 4yrs + 1 yr NYSC
6. Medical Imaging Technology – 4yrs + 1 yr NYSC
7. Biomedical Engineering Technology – 4yrs + 1 yr NYSC
8. Paramedics Technology – 4yrs + 1 yr NYSC
9. Epidemiology and Disease Control Technology- 4 Yrs + 1 yr NYSC
10. Public Health Nursing – 2 yrs ( For Registered Nurse/Midwives)
B. PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
1. Community Health Extension Worker – 3 Yrs
2. Pharmacy Technician- 3 Yrs
3. Medical Laboratory Technician – 3 Yrs
4. Dental Surgery Technician – 3Yrs
5. Health Education and Promotion- 3 Yrs
6. Junior Community Health Extension Worker – 2 Yrs
C. COLLEGE DIPLOMA PROGRAM
1. Anaesthetics Technician – 2 Yrs
Basic Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess any of the following:
- Five (5) O’L Credits in English language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (Not more than two (2) sittings)
How to Apply POGIL College of Health Technology Admission Form 2022
Application forms can be obtained from Training Centre (South West Zone) POGIL College of Health Technology, Oke Eri, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board and also from the under-listed training centre.
Prospective candidates should pick up Admission forms from the college or any of our accredited agents nationwide.
- Head Office: Plot 5070/5071, Unity Estate, Karu, Abuja
- Lagos Office: No. 8, Harvey Road, Yaba-Lagos
- Port Harcourt Office: 16, Awka Street, Off Aba Road behind Federal Road Safety Headquarters, Port Harcourt.
- Owerri Office: 30, Mbari Street, Owerri, Imo State.
- Kaduna Office: Suite 9, Tons Jos Shopping Mall, Kachia Road, Kaduna
I. POGIL College of Health Technology is also known as POCHTECH by acronyms
II. We are neither affiliated with any institution nor any college affiliated with us.
III. Our Gradates will be mobilized for NYSC scheme after completion of their HND program.
IV. Our fees are moderate and affordable
V. Hostel Accommodation is within the campus for both male & female up to 500 Bed space capacity
VI. free transportation and medical care for our students that reside outside the campus
VII. Admission into programmes in POCHTECH is either through JAMB or Direct Entrance Exams.
For further enquiries, please contact: 08067381083
POGIL College of Health Technology Admission Office Tel: 08136033457,08069156560
POGIL College of Health Technology Entrance Exam 2022
The POGIL College of Health Technology (POCHTECH) Entrance Examination scheduled to hold on June 25, 2022.
TIME: 10.00AM PROMPT
VENUE: SAM AUDITORIUM, POGIL COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
POCHTECH Admission Form Closing Date 2022
The deadline for The POGIL College of Health Technology (POCHTECH) Admission Form has been made known. You will endeavor to complete the online registration before this date else your application will not be accepted.
POCHTECH Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for POGIL College of Health Technology Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win POGIL College of Health Technology (POCHTECH).
I have compiled the POGIL College of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download free of charge. Click here to download