PTI Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is PTI post utme form out, Below PTI post utme screening date, PTI Effurun post utme form closing date and how to apply for PTI post utme form.
Is PTI Post UTME Form out for 2023?
This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes as their first choice for 2023/2024 academic session.
The Petroleum Training Institute Online Registration for the Screening Exercise have started.
How Much is PTI Warri Post UTME Form
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below.
PTI Post UTME Cut off Mark
The general cut off mark for Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun Post Utme form is 130 for all courses. Please note that candidates with Jamb score of 130 above are eligible to apply.
Does PTI Write Post UTME Exam
Is it truth that PTI are writing post utme screening exam this year? Yes. The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission.
Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun Eligibility Criteria
(1) All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above can apply for the National Diploma programmes.
(2) All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
(3) All candidates are to possess Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to their choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details, see the PTI online admission prospectus for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
(5) All Candidates are to visit their JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects that they are to write during the screening, as the Subjects for the screening are not the same for all programmes.
Courses offered in Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form 2023
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Apply Here”, and then click on National & Higher National Diploma Programmes
- Under the National Diploma Programmes, Click on “Apply Here
- Fill in the “Applicant Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down your Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out. (Note you can also make payment online)
- After the payment of N2,000.00 which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and under the Students’ menu click on “Applicant Login”
- Enter your Username and Password and click LOGIN.
- Fill in the Post UTME online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination /interview centre along with your RRR code, JAMB result and O’level result.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
2) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully before completing the form, as all the information and steps required to fill the form are available on the Institute’s website (www.pti.edu.ng)
3) Candidates must confirm their JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
4) If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
5) For technical support, send an e-mail: email@example.com or call 08122855018.
PTI Post UTME Screening Date 2023
When is the date for PTI Post-UTME Screening 2023? This page will update you with the right info.
The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later. (Please regularly check the this website for updates).
PTI Post UTME Closing Date 2023
The deadline for Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun Post Utme Online application has not yet announced.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 081227667021,
08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384.