Table of Contents
Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is Out. The Rainoil recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing. Many Nigerians have applied while others are still hoping to apply.
Is Rainoil Limited Recruitment Form 2023 Out
Do you wish to apply for the ongoing Rainoil Limited current job recruitment? If yes, Here is a guide that will help you to apply the Rainoil jobs 2023, fill it and submit it online. You will learn how to apply at the official recruitment portal of Rainoil Limited here below.
There are several job oppositions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a secondary school certificate holder or a university degree holder.
Rainoil Limited Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of Rainoil Limited recruitment form 2023. We published Rainoil Limited recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Ok, let’s now proceed with the available positions, requirements and application procedures.
Available Positions for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
1.) Station Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Opens the station daily and ensures it is fit to run for the day, as well as securing it when activities are closed
- Takes meter readings, dips underground tanks to confirm stock quantity at keeps a log of the readings
- Executes the front-line coordination of the sales activities of the pump attendants
- Responds to any issues or queries that may arise from customers or fuel pump attendants in the discharge of their duties
- Liaises with external stakeholders who come for enquiries concerning Rainoil Products
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the quantity of stock sold for the day
- Prepares daily and weekly reports to the station manager concerning the activities that have occurred in the station
- Coordinates the offloading of stock to the station’s tanks from the trucks
- Inspects the sales and safety equipment in the station to ascertain they are compliant with HSE standards
- Prepares retail stations’ inventory reports to ensure products are tracked and are always available at outlets.
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
3.) Station Manager
- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results, and develops interventions to promote business development and growth
- Evaluation of daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgments
- Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets
- Ensures that the due process is carried out in the discharge of products and puts in various controls to minimize fraud
- Facilitates daily stock requests from the Logistics and Marketing Departments
- Performs checks to ensure there are no disparities between the stock sold and the cash lodged
- Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections
- Periodically conducts checks and inspections at the stations to ensure conformity with safety standards
- Raises requisition for stock replenishment, which is then approved by the head of Retail Stations
- Makes sure that all station activities and expenses are within the approved budget
- Implements HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations
- Tracks and addresses customer feedback and complaints.
How to Apply for Rainoil Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Send their CV to: email@example.com using the subject matter as the subject of the mail.
Rainoil Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Rainoil Limited Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.