Shehu Sule College of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 is Out. Is SSCNM Admission form still on sale, The Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yobe State application form has release.
Is Shehu Sule College of Nursing form for 2023 Out ?
This is to inform the General public that Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery has commenced the Sales of admission forms into Basic Midwifery programme for the year 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The sale of admission form is expected to commence from Tuesday 15th August. 2023 for the following programme;
- ND Nursing
- Basic Midwifery (ONGOING)
- Community Midwifery and
- Community Nursing
How Much is Shehu Sule College of Nursing Form
A sum of non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N5, 500.00) to be paid by candidates.
- Prospective candidates must possess 5 Credits in the following science subjects:
Biology. Physics, Chemistry. Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings, WAEC. NECO and NABTEB.
- Note that the combination of NABTEB and any other O Level certificate is not allowed.
- Candidates with awaiting result are not eligible.
Duration: 3 years
Gender: Female Only
How to Apply for Shehu Sule College of Nursing Form 2023
All Interested candidates are to apply via the College website: www.ycnm.edu.ng on payment of non-refundable fee of N5, 500.00 only through REMITA. And NO change of NAME after submission of application.
N:B PLEASE BEWARE
The College does not act through any agent for Admission”
Shehu Sule College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2023
The general public is hereby informed that the Qualified applicants will be notified on the website the date for Computer Based Test (CBT) printing of CBT Slip.
Those who applied for ND Nursing through UTME Will be duly communicated for Post UTME exercise.
Shehu Sule College of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date 2023
The dateline for Admission Form into the Shehu Sule College of Nursing 2023/2024 is Friday 25th August, 2023. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
Shehu Sule College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Shehu Sule College of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery.
We have compiled the Shehu Sule College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download