Shehu Sule College of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 is Out. Is SSCNM Admission form still on sale, The Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yobe State application form has release.
Is Shehu Sule College of Nursing form for 2023 Out ?
This is to inform the General public that Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery has commenced the Sales of admission forms into ND Nursing (Post-UTME) programme for the year 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The sale of admission form is expected to commence soon for the following programme;
- ND Nursing (ONGOING)
- Basic Midwifery
- Community Midwifery and
- Community Nursing
How Much is Shehu Sule College of Nursing Form
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2, 000.00) as processing fee and Basic Midwifery and Community Nursing candidates are to pay non-refundable fee of N5, 500.00.
Eligibility for Post UTME Screening
- Candidates with 170 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure published below:
Prospective Candidates Most possess 5 Credits in the following Science subjects (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry) Including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings, WAEC, NECO and NABTEB.
How to Apply for Shehu Sule College of Nursing Form
Candidates seeking admission for ND NURSING PROGRAMME are expected to generate REMITA invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2, 000.00) as processing fee.
Basic Midwifery and Community Nursing candidates are to apply via the College website (www.ycnm.edu.ng) on payment of a non-refundable fee of N5, 500.00 through REMITA.
1. Log on to www.ycnm.edu.ng
2. Click on “admission then select POST UTME ” on the main menu
3. Click on create account
4. Type in your 2023 UTME Examination number, Phone number, Email address and NIN Number
5. Select “Proceed”
6. Proceed to the bank with the RRR Slip generated or use any e-Payment channel to make your payment.
7. Return to the portal after payment, repeat steps 1-2 above and “enter Your Jamb No and RRR code and Submit
8. Scan and upload the following
i. Olevel Result(s)
ii. Indigene letter
9. Confirm and submit the application form, Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip and bring to the Post-UTME SCREENING VENUE.
Shehu Sule College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
The general public is hereby informed that the entrance examination into the Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yobe State scheduled to take place on the date below;
Venue: ICT Hall of the College
Qualified applicants will be notified on the website the date for the Computer Based Test (CBT), printing of CBT Slip and Post-UTME in case of those that possessed the required JAMB score.
Shehu Sule College of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date
The dateline for Admission Form into the Shehu Sule College of Nursing is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
Shehu Sule College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Shehu Sule College of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery.
We have compiled the Shehu Sule College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download