Table of Contents
- 1 Is SLU Post UTME Form 2022 Out?
- 2 SLU Cut off Mark 2022
- 3 Tips to Pass SLU Post UTME 2022
SLU Post UTME Form 2022/2023. Is SLU post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below SLU post utme screening date, SLU post utme form closing date and how to apply for Sule Lamido University post utme application form.
Is SLU Post UTME Form 2022 Out?
Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa, SLU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form is out. Application is hereby open to UTME Candidates who chose the University as First choice with a minimum in the 2022/2023 UTME.
When is SLU Post UTME Form 2022 Coming out
The Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise start on Monday 17th October, 2022.
How Much is SLU Post UTME Form 2022
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for SLU post UTME screening exercise.
SLU Cut off Mark 2022
This is to inform prospective students of Sule Lamido University that the management has released the Approved cut off Marks for 2022/2023 Admission. Cut-off mark is between 140.
Cut-off marks for various courses
Faculty of Education
B.A. (Ed) English – 160
B.A (Ed) History – 140
B.A (Ed) Hausa – 150
B.A (Ed) Islamic Studies – 150
B.A (Ed) Arabic – 150
B.A/B.Sc. Library and Information Science -150
B.Sc. (Ed) Biology – 170
B. Sc. (Ed) Chemistry – 160
B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics – 140
B.Sc. (Ed) Physics – 140
B.Sc (Ed) Computer Science -150
Faculty of Humanities
B. A. Arabic – 160
B. A. English – 160
B. A. Hausa – 150
B. A. History – 140
B.A. Islamic Studies – 180
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
B. Sc. Biology – 170
B. Sc. Chemistry – 160
B.Sc. Computer Science – 170
B. Sc. Mathematics – 140
B. Sc. Physics – 140
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
B.Sc Accounting -160
B.Sc Business Management – 160
B.Sc Economics – 180
B.Sc Geography – 160
B.Sc Sociology – 160
Courses offered in Sule Lamido University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into SLU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
Eligible candidates for SLU Post UTME
UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 140, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 120 and above in the 2022 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and procee to any commercial bankfor payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using master card, verve card, credit card and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
3. Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
4. After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
SLU Post-UTME Screening Date 2022
When is the date for SLU Post-UTME Screening? This page will update you with the right info. The Screening Exercise for both UTME & DE Candidates will take place as follows:
i. Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 1st November, 2022
ii. Faculty of Humanities – 2nd November, 2022
iii. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – 7th November, 2022
iv. Faculty of Social and Management Science – 8th November, 2022
N.B: Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with White background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE Candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
All eligible candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano Jahun road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
SLU Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2022
The management of the Sule Lamido University (SLU) has fixed the deadline for the application of SLU Post Utme screening form on 10th November, 2022.
Tips to Pass SLU Post UTME 2022
Everything you need to know about the Sule Lamido University Post UTME and how to pass excellently well will be discussed in this article, and you are encouraged to leave a comment if you have questions.
SLU admission aggregate is determined by JAMB score and Post-UTME score i.e.( JAMB score/8) + (Post UTME score/2). However, you must have met the O’level criteria before you can be offered admission.
Firstly, before you can be invited to write SLU Post UTME 2022/2023, you must have scored at least 200 in JAMB. And a higher score like 250 and above is suitable for candidates who want to study competitive courses at the Sule Lamido University.
I have discovered that candidates who fail SLU Post JAMB were unaware of tips to success in the exam. And because of the level of failure, I have decided to write success tips for candidates who want to write Sule Lamido University Post JAMB.
- The test is Paper-based against the computer-based in some universities in Nigeria
- You have 90 minutes to answer 100 questions
- You will be given a practice question during registration, and some questions out of it will come out. Expect something like 6-10 questions from the practice questions.
- The same subject combination you wrote in JAMB is the same you will write in SLU PUTME
- No calculator is allowed
- You’ll be tested with 25 questions from each subject