Total Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 – The application portal for the Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment is now out. Interested Nigerians are by this noticed advised to visit the official recruitment portal below to read the application requirements and learn how to apply.
There are several job oppositions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a secondary school certificate holder or a university degree holder, visit Total Nigeria Portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
Total Nigeria Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of Total Nigeria recruitment form 2023. We published Total Nigeria recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Ok, let’s now proceed with the available positions, requirements and application procedures.
If you want to start a career journey with the Total Nigeria Plc, you will have to follow the Total Nigeria Recruitment 2023 application guide here.
(1) Personal Assistant
Offer ID: 27517BR
Employment type: Regular Position
Branch: Marketing & Services
Métier: Administrative Support, Secretarial Support
- Handles the Manager’s daily itinerary and diary
- Keeps accurate schedule of Important Group/Company/Departmental activities and events.
- Maintain an effective and efficient document management system.
- Assist the Manager with the preparation, validation and publication of dossiers, presentations and
- communications per required deadlines.
- Timely and accurate publication of monthly divisional KPI and expense reports.
- Franking of letters, LPO’s Cheques etc, registration of franked documents.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Follow up of completion of safety tours by the Division’s senior managers
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the Manager.
- Arrange travel and security requirements (Domestic and International) on behalf of the manager.
- Assist Manager with any matter relating to their expatriation.
- Process purchase orders, expense claims etc for Manager’s office
- Perform other assigned duties delegated by the Manager.
- BSc or HND in Social Sciences or Arts
- Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill, be self-motivated, proactive and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be highly numerate, excellent language/communication and computer skills.
- Proficiency in French language is an advantage
- Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment
The application portal is Here
When you login to the portal, you will be able to see all the recruitment requirements and available positions.
The application process is simple. Create an account, login and submit all required documents.
Total Nigeria Recruitment Closing Date
The Total Nigeria Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.