Download UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies Past Questions and Answers PDF for Entrance Examination. You can download and print it. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
We have took time to compile School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, Benin City past questions with answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
Samples of UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies Past Questions
(1) Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(c) Iron Calcium
(2) The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(b) Addition Condensation
(d) Polymerization Double decomposition
(3) By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(b) Sand Lead nitrat
(4) The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(5) Nigeria‘s newest state to be categorized as Oil producing state is
The past questions and answers covers some of the key questions and answers asked in the past entrance examination.
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies Entrance Examination, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
The cost of this newly updated Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 only for all departments for four subject’s combination which are;.
- Use of English
How to Get UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies Past Questions
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your UBTH School of Nursing Past question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.