UCTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024. Is ucth school of nursing form out? The University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar School of Nursing is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Training for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How Much is UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Form
The sale of admission form is expected to commence from soon. at the rate of non-refundable fee of N15,000.
- Intending candidates must possess FIVE (5) Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than 2 sittings from SSCE or NECO.
- Only candidates aged between 17-30 years by 2023 are eligible to apply.
Duration of Training: Three (3) Years
How to Apply for UCTH School of Nursing Form
Application forms are obtainable from the Office of the Principal, School of Nursing, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Moore Road, Calabar.
A non-refundable fee of N15,000 should be paid into University of Calabar Teaching Hospital Collection Account at Ekondo Microfinance Bank along Muritala Mohammed Highway, Account No. 1100757926. Thereafter the teller is exchanged for an official receipt will then be presented to the Principal, School of Nursing UCTH along Moore Road for collection of Application form. NO ONLINE PAYMENT PLEASE.
UCTH School of Nursing Examination Date
The UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Entrance examination will hold on.
Venue: School Premises along Moore Road, Calabar
Candidate should bring along writing materials for the examination. No phones please
UCTH School of Nursing Oral Interview Date
Oral Interview for successful candidates will hold in UCTH Permanent site on a Date that will be communicated to candidates that pass the written examination only.
UCTH School of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date 2023
The UCTH School of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
UCTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for UCTH School of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win School of Nursing, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Moore Road, Calabar.
I have compiled the UCTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download free of charge. Click here to download