UDUSOK Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is UDUSOK post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below UDUSOK post utme screening date, UDUSOK post utme form closing date and how to apply for Usumanu Danfodiyo University post utme application form.
Is UDUSOK Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
The management of Usumanu Danfodiyo University wishes to inform all candidates who choose Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) as their first or second choice institution in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by JAMB, that sale of forms online for the Post UTME screening has commenced.
When Will UDUSOK Post UTME Form Be out
Kindly note that the 2023/2024 admission into Usumanu Danfodiyo University Post UTME registration for screening exercise has commenced on on the date to be announce.
How Much is UDUSOK Post UTME Form
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for UDUSOK post UTME screening exercise.
UDUSOK Cut off Mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for UDUSOK Post Utme is 160 for all the courses. The Usumanu Danfodiyo University cut off mark also known as minimum score is 160 for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Courses offered in UDUSOK
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into Usumanu Danfodiyo University to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMMON AND ISLAMIC LAW
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CURRICULUM STUDIES
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY / FOREST RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PRE-PRIMARY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PURE CHEMISTRY
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
UDUSOK Post UTME/Admission Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose UDUSOK in the 2023 just concluded Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Register and Apply for UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form
The portal for registration is yet to be updated online.
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
The approved banks are:
- First Bank, PLC – Account No. 2019779722
- Zenith Bank, PLC – Account No. 1012724184
2. The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
3. Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
4. Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of screening.
Important Update to Aspirant
Candidates are advised to note the following:
- Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact;
- Candidates should come for the screening with all the following items:-
– Bank payment Teller duly signed and stamped by any of the designated Banks as evidence of payment.
– Printed copy of the generated Application Form.
– Photocopy of JAMB notification of Results (UTME)
– HP pencil and eraser.
3. The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall(s); and Candidates should report to the Convocation Square, Main Campus on the respective dates of their screening for briefing.
UDUSOK Screening Date
When is the date for UDUSOK Post-UTME Screening 2023? This page will update you with the right info. It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for UDUSOK Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
UDUSOK Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The management of the Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) has not yet fixed the deadline for the application of UDUSOK Post Utme screening form.