UI Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is UI Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) form out for 2023/24, Below UI post utme screening exam date, ui post utme form closing date and how to apply for ui post utme form.
Is UI Post UTME Form out for 2023?
The management wishes to inform the general public and all candidates who selected University of Ibadan as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to UI as their First choice and those who did not use UI as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 200 and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise. All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
University of Ibadan Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise has started.
Does KWASU Write Post UTME Exam
Is it truth that UI are writing post utme screening exam this year? Yes. The University of Ibadan (UI) conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission.
How Much is UI Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the UI Post Utme form.
UI Post UTME Cut off Mark
To be eligible to write UI post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have scored a mark not less than 200 in the recently conducted JAMB UTME. The general cut off mark for UI Post Utme is 200 for all courses.
University of Ibadan Courses
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into UI to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- ADULT EDUCATION:
- AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING:
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- ANTHROPOLOGY (BIOLOGICAL)
- AQUACULTURE AND FISHERIES MANAGEMENT
- ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CLASSICAL STUDIES
- COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS
- COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS EDUCATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- ECOTOURISM & WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH:
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND YORUBA
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY / FOREST RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HUMAN KINETICS
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING:
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTICS /YORUBA
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- RUSSIAN WITH FRENCH/GERMAN
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
- WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- WOOD PRODUCTS ENGINEERING:
Eligible Candidates for UI Post UTME Screening
Candidates who have chosen University of Ibadan (UI), Ibadan, as their institution of first choice in the last UTME and scored the required cut-off point of 200.
How to Apply for UI Post UTME Screening Form
You are required to follow the procedure outlined below to obtain UI post UTME Form.
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Payment Options for UI post UTME Form:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
2. Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
4. Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
5. Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
6. Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
UI Post UTME Screening Date
The date for UI post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and sms. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
UI Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023
The university website will be close on the date to be announce for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online.