UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Form 2023/2024. Is uith school of nursing form 2023 out for sale. Below is UITH School Of Nursing application form portal and how to apply.
Is UITH School of Nursing form for 2023 Out?
This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing for the 2023/2024 Programme are now available for sale.
The schools are:
- School of community Health Officers Training – One (1) year or Two (2) years.
- School of Post Basic Nursing Programs:
- Pediatrics(one year)
- Nephrology (one year)
- Accident &Emergency (one year)
- Ophthalmic-(one year)
3. School of Basic Nursing – 3years
4. School of Health Information Management – ND & HND(Two years each)
5. School of Orthopedic Cast Technology – OND (Two years)
6. School of Postgraduate Health Information Management (One year)
How Much is UITH School Of Nursing Form
The sale of admission form has commence. at the rate of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00).
The prospective candidate should possess the following qualifications/features.
- Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
How to Apply for UITH School of Nursing Admission Form
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact email@example.com or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online BN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The BN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop-down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note:On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing CBT Entrance Examination scheduled to hold from
Thursday 8th to Saturday 10th September 2022.
Venue: School Complex, (OLD MATERNITY HOSPITAL) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Time: 8.00am each day.
- Candidates are to arrive at the School Complex at the scheduled time.
- Candidates must come in through the second gate of the School Complex which is adjacent to 2nd ECWA Church, Amilegbe, Ilorin.
- Candidates should be formally/properly dressed for the examination.
- Candidates would undergo security check at the second gate before entering the School Complex.
- Hence the use of Mobile Phones, Bags, Wrist Watch, Calculator, ATM Card and any other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the Examination.
- Applicants must be COVID-19 compliant by wearing their nose mask/sanitizer.
- No parent or guardian would be allowed into the School Complex.
- Vehicles of parents or candidates will not be allowed access into the School premises.
- Applicants are to keep all rules of engagement within and outside the School premises.
- To be admitted into the venue of the examination candidates are to provide the summary page printed after completing application form on the hospital website and a photocopy of Remita payment of N10,000.00 application fee.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified through text message and invited for the Oral Interview/Screening of Original Certificates (O’level Certificate/Print out and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age) on Monday, 12th September, 2022.
UITH School Of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date
The UITH School Of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
UITH School Of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for UITH School Of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win UITH School Of Nursing.
I have compiled the UITH School Of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download