UNIABUJA Admission List PDF 2023/2024. Is uniabuja admission list batch 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th pdf download out. Below is uniabuja post utme, direct entry and supplementary admission status checking portal.
Is UNIABUJA Admission List 2023 Out
The latest news on UNIABUJA admission list we have for you today is that the management of University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various first-degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
When will UNIABUJA Admission List be out
Has uniabuja release admission list? The University of Abuja Admission List is out on the official school portal of uniabuja, find more information on how to access the list and check your admission status below.
The List is now available for pdf download. You can now check your name to know if you made it or not.
The portal as enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of UNIABUJA to know their admission status.
UNIABUJA first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd) and fourth (4th) batch admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
UNIABUJA Admission List 2023/24 PDF Download
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List 2023
Follow the steps below to check whether your name is on the UNIABUJA final Admission List. There are two ways to check if you have been enlisted by UNIABUJA or not.
The first step is to;
- Kindly log on to UNIABUJA admission status checking website via https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php/new/Checkadminstatus.
- Enter your Application Number and Surname (in small letter) in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2022/2023 admission status.
Or you can alternatively,
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your PCU admission status.
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer by the university on your JAMB CAPS
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Note: If your status is ‘Not Admitted’, patiently wait for the release of subsequent admissions.
Downloadpastquestion congratulates all the students that made it to the admission list.