UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is University of Abuja, Gwagwalada, UNIABUJA Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) form out. Below is UNIABUJA post utme screening date, UNIABUJA post utme form closing date and how to apply for the 2023/2024 academic session now.
This article aim to answer some of the questions candidates do ask whenever the UNIABUJA Post UTME Form is out. Some of the questions include:
All the above questions are what I will give answers to in this article. Before I proceed, I want you to inform you that 2023 UNIABUJA Post UTME Registration Form and Screening Date is out.
Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form out for 2023?
This is to inform the general public that the Post UTME/and Direct Entry screening exercise of University of Abuja, Gwagwalada (UNIABUJA) for the 2023/2024 session will take place as indicated below.
University of Abuja, Gwagwalada (UNIABUJA) Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise has commence.
Does UNIABUJA Write Post UTME Exam
UNIABUJA conducts the Post Utme exam in order to scrutinize and select the best students from those that pass or even exceeded jamb Cut off marks as it won’t be possible to admit all the students that applied for admission into the university.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Cut off Mark
The management of the University of Abuja, Gwagwalada (UNIABUJA) has released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2023/2024 UTME.
How Much is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2023 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
Courses offered in University of Abuja
It is also important to know the available UNIABUJA courses before you apply for admission into the school.
Below is the list of UNIABUJA courses offered in the school:
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DRAMA/DRAMATIC/PERFORMING ARTS
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
Eligible candidates for UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening
1.) Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2023/2024 UTME;
2.) Must have chosen university of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
3.) Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Portal and How to Apply
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Date 2023
When is the date for UNIABUJA Post-UTME Screening 2023? This page will update you with the right info. You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIABUJA Post Utme Registration Form Closing Date 2023
The management of the University of Abuja, Gwagwalada (UNIABUJA) has not yet fixed the deadline of UNIABUJA Post Utme screening from.