UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is UNILORIN Direct Entry (DE) Form form for 2023 out, Below is UNILORIN post utme screening test date, UNILORIN post utme form 2023 closing date and how to get UNILORIN post utme application form.
Is UNILORIN Post UTME Form out 2023?
This is to bring to the notice of Candidates who sat for the 2023/2024 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE) and choose the University of llorin (UNILORIN) as their first choice that the Registration for the Post-utme form has commence.
University of Ilorin (Unilorin) Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on the date to be announce.
Does UNILORIN Write Post UTME Exam
UNILORIN conducts the Post Utme exam in order to scrutinize and select the best students from those that pass or even exceeded jamb Cut off marks as it won’t be possible to admit all the students that applied for admission into the university.
How Much is UNILORIN Post UTME Form
The Actual UNILORIN Post UTME Registration Form fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
Download UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
UNILORIN Post UTME Cut off mark
All the candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and scored 180 and above in the last UTME are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
Courses offered in University of Ilorin
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into UNILORIN to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIOSYSTEMS ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING:
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMMON AND ISLAMIC LAW
- COMMON LAW
- COMPARATIVE RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH:
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND YORUBA
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY/INTRODUCTORY TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FOOD ENGINEERING
- FOOD SCIENCE
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- GEOGRAPHY ANDENVIRONMENTALMANAGEMENT
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCE
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- METALWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PERFORMING ARTS
- PLANT BIOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SOCIAL WORK
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION:
- TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- TELECOMMUNICATION SCIENCE
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
- WATER RESOURCES AND ENVIROMENTAL ENGINEERING
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2023/2024 UTME Admission and chose the University of Ilorin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate; and
- Admission will be based on an aggregate of UTME/DE score (50%); Post-UTME screening score (30%); and five (5) relevant O’ Level grades (20%).
- All candidates shall upload their O’ Level and/or A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing ‘AR’.
- Change of Course: If required, this should be done on both the Unilorin and JAMB PORTALS for it to be valid.
- Ensure that you have a personal, valid and active email address and phone number NOT (Cybercafé’s) before commencing the registration process.
- Proceed to pay Registration fee of N2, 000.00 only. (See B.vi. below)
- Please crosscheck all entries for correctness before final submission.
- Candidates should note that it is possible for them to correct errors in their entries while the registration process is still on.
- Candidates should print out their screening document and make sure that all information entered are correctly displayed. If not correctly displayed, candidates are advised to re-enter their information.
Warning!! AT THE CLOSE OF REGISTRATION, ERRORS IN UPLOADED RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE MISINFORMATION AND SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
HOW TO OBTAIN UNILORIN POST UTME SCREENING FORM
- Log in using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng OR visit www.unilorin.edu.ng and click undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised NOT TO USE ANY OTHER LINK.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click Pre-admission Screening Registration.
- Complete the displayed fields (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for UTME/DE information.
- Complete all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. O’ level and or A’ level grades or ‘AR’ for Awaiting results).
- Click on make payment button to go to Remita platform.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card).
- Enter your ATM Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card.
- Enter ATM card expiry date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card)
- Lastly enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay.
Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If unsure, please wait for some hours for the possibility of getting a debit alert from your bank. If you have problems with your previous payment, enter your JAMB Registration Number on the Pre-Admission Screening Registration page and click ‘here’ to resolve it.
7. Upon successful payment,
- now click on ‘admission login’ on the left hand side of the undergraduate portal:
- enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname; and click ‘login’
8. click on ‘next step’ button to continue, and complete all necessary details;
9. click ‘submit’ button when you are sure all information have been accurately provided.
Candidates who wish to upgrade from UTME to Direct Entry after the close of Post UTME screening registration should check the link ‘upgrade UTME to DE’ which is available on the Unilorin web site Pre-Admission screening page.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- The first step-by-step Registration Procedures, (1 – 9) above also applies to D/E candidates.
- In addition to (i) above, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their highest academic qualification from the drop-down and click on ‘Save’. Candidates are expected to click ‘OK’ on the dialog box when concluded.
- Thereafter click on ‘save’ when concluded;
Candidates are advised to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which would lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
UNILORIN Screening Date
When is the date for UNILORIN Post-UTME Screening 2023? This page will update you with the right info. You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided.
UNILORIN POST-UTME NOTICE TO ALL THOSE COMING FOR P-UTME TAKE NOTE OF THESE
While coming to the the University of Ilorin for your exam, Endeavor to be there 1 hour before your exam schedule.
- Come along with two pencils.
- Come with a face mask or nose mask, either disposable or reusable one.
- Don’t come with your jamb result, it’s totally out of it, come with your schedule slip (the slip that indicated your time and date of your post utme) and others printed from your unilorin portal.
- Phones and gadgets or bags are not allowed.
- Do not put anything or forget anything in your pocket the school really frown at examination malpractice.
- For guys do not wear crazy jeans, sagging trouser, dread hairstyles, tinted, unkempt hair, you’ll be sent back immediately.
- If you have beards, let it be well kept and let your hair be well trimmed.*
- For ladies, don’t wear short gowns, make sure your body is covered if you don’t want to tie wrapper inside the hall (the exam is just for few minutes), *avoid wearing a gown that’ll be showing the color of all your undies.*
- Also try to pack your hair if it’s long, bond it. Don’t make colored hair like blue, red, white attachment (it can give you issue) just black and bond it well.
For further enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNILORIN Post Utme Registration Form Closing Date
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) deadline for the Post Utme screening form is not yet out.