UNIMED Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is UNIMED Direct Entry (DE) Form form for 2023 out, Below is UNIMED post utme screening test date, deadline for unimed post utme form and how to get unimed post utme form.
Is UNIMED Post UTME Form out for 2023?
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Ondo State University of Medical Sciences and those interested in Admission into the University but have not made it their Choice for the 2023/2024 Pre Admission Screening Registration into UNIMED.
When is the date for UNIMED Post-UTME Screening 2023? This page will update you with the right info.
How Much is UNIMED Post UTME Form
The unimed post utme form fee 2023 is that all Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed.
UNIMED Post UTME Cut Off Mark
UNIMED Cut-off Mark for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out. We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2023/2024 academic session is 160 and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME.
UNIMED Available Courses for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Nursing Sciences
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology)
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology)
- Biological Sciences (Plant Biology and Biotechnology)
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
School of Public Health
- Community Health Science
- Environmental Health Science
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.Nsc.)
Eligible Candidates for UNIMED Post UTME Screening
1. Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2023 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
3. Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
1. Click on Admission;
2. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
3. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
4. After payment, Print Payment Receipt
5. On Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form to Login with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng)
PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED Screening Date
The screening date, venue of examination and time will be generated on the application slip.
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a. JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
b. Printed copy of the completed 2023/2024 Admission Screening slip.
2. Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
3. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
4. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website, www.unimed.edu.ng
Also note that valid payments for purchase of forms can ONLY be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
UNIMED Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023
When is unimed post utme form closing. The management of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) has not yet fixed the deadline of UNIMED Post Utme screening form.