UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is out. The sales of Osun State University Osogbo Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) application form for 2023/2024 has commenced for all suitable candidates. Below is UNIOSUN screening date, uniosun post utme registration portal and uniosun post utme 2023 closing date.
Is UNIOSUN Post UTME Form for 2023 out?
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Osun State University Osogbo and those interested in Admission into the University but have not made it their Choice for the 2023/2024 Pre Admission Screening Registration into UNIOSUN.
The UNIOSUN Post UTME on-line registration has started.
How Much is UNIOSUN Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Cut off mark
The Osun State University Osogbo cut off mark 2023/2024 has been released for all candidates seeking entry admission into the undergraduate courses in the school. The minimum score is one of the eligibility criteria for Post UTME screening into the university.
Candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 160 are eligible to apply.
However, candidates that scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
- Common and Islamic Law
Meanwhile candidates who chose any of the above mentioned courses but scored less than the prescribed marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
Any candidate who will be less than Sixteen(16) years of age as at 31st December, 2023 needs not apply.
UNIOSUN Change of Course / Institution
Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
Courses offered in Osun State University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into UNIOSUN to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING:
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMMON AND ISLAMIC LAW
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FINE AND APPLIED ARTS:
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- MATHEMATICS AND EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS:
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- PLANT BIOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- RADIOGRAPHY AND RADIATION SCIENCE
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- THEATRE ARTS
- TOURISM STUDIES
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
In addition to our existing programmes as can be found online, the following are newly approved programmes:
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- B. Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. Sc. Pharmacology
- B. A. Christian Religion Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed) Educational Technology
Eligible Candidates For UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sitting. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates should meticulously provide their details on the University portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng and submit an application and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programme. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than on the date to be announce.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including those on UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2023/2024 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: https://www.uniosun.edu.ng or https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal via https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions carefully before proceeding to register.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
The 2023/2024 admissions exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
UNIOSUN Post Utme Registration Form Closing Date 2023
The management of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has not yet fixed the deadline of UNIOSUN Post Utme screening from.