Table of Contents
UNIPORT Admission List 2022/2023 PDF. Is uniport admission list batch 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th out. Below is uniport post utme, direct entry and supplementary admission status checking portal.
Is UNIPORT Admission List 2022 Out
The latest news on uniport admission list we have for you today is that the management of University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various first-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Has UNIPORT Admission List Come Out
When will uniport admission list come out? The University of Port Harcourt Admission List is out on the official school portal of UNIPORT, find more information on how to access the list and check your admission status below.
The List is now available for pdf download. You can now check your name to know if you made it or not.
The portal as enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of UNIPORT to know their admission status.
UNIPORT first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd) and fourth (4th) and fifth (5th) batch admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
UNIPORT Admission List 2022/23 PDF Download
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download.
Follow the steps below to check whether your name is on the UNIPORT final Admission List.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List 2022
There are two ways to check if you have been enlisted by UNIPORT or not.
The first step is to;
- Kindly log on to UNIPORT admission status checking portal via https://www.uniport.edu.ng/.
- Enter your username and password where required (use the phone number used during registration as both your username and password).
- Click on ‘Log In’ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Or you can alternatively,
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
- Candidates who have been offered Admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate Acceptance or Rejection of the Admission Offer.
- Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of Admission has been rejected by Candidates.
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their O’ level results are properly uploaded On CAPS as Admission CANNOT be offered to Candidates without O’ level Results On CAPS.
- Those Candidates who have been offered Admission into the university are advised to complete ther Registration within 2 weeks of this offer otherwise thier Admission will be withdrawn.
If your status is ‘Not Admitted’, patiently note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Downloadpastquestion congratulates all the students that made it to the admission list.