This is to notify all applicants who purchased the UNN Post UTME form but did not see their name on the main admission list that the UNN supplementary form, popularly known as the UNN shopping form, is now available for the 2024 session.
The Application portal will be available from Friday, January 5, 2024, and close on Friday, February 2, 2024.
Please take note before continuing:
- The form can only be obtained by applicants who received an average of 160 for their UTME and screening scores or at least 160 for their screening score.
- The official cost is N10,000.
UNN Supplementary and Shopping Form Departments Available
Candidates wishing to acquire the UNN 2023 Shopping form can find the departments offered below. The numbers next to each department’s Shortfall indicate the number of students that the department requires. The numbers are known as a Shortfall.
|FACULTY OF ART
|Department of Linguistics and Nigerian Language
|Department of English and Literary Studies
|Department of Igbo and Nigerian Languages
|Department of Archeology and Tourism
|Department of History and International Studies
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
|Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology
|Department of Biochemistry
|Department of Combined Biological Sciences
|Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology
|Department of Microbiology
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
|Department of Animal Science
|Department of Food Science Technology
|Department of Agric. Extension
|Department of Crop Science
|Department of Nutrition
|Department of Soil Science
|Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
|Department of Home Science
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
|Department of Market
|Department of Banking and Finance
|Department of Management
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
|Department of Mechanical Engineering
|Department of Civil Engineering
|Department of Agriculture and Bio-resources
|Department of Electrical Engineering
|Department of Electronic Engineering
|Department of Mechatronics Engineering
|Department of Bio-Medical Engineering
|Department of Metallurgical and Material Engineering
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION
|Department of Creative Arts Education
|Department of Adult Education
|Department of Geography
|Department of Education Economics
|Department of Education Igbo
|Department of Chemistry Education
|Department of Integrated Science
|Department of Education Guidance and Counseling
|Department of Education History
|Department of Education Human Kinetic
|Department of Health Education
|Department of Special Education
|Department of Education Library and Information Science
|Department of Arts Education
|Early Childhood Education
|Department of Education Fine/Applied Arts
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
|Department of Medical Rehabilitation
|Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
|Department of Urban and Regional Planning
|Department of Architecture
|Department of Surveying and Geo-informatics
|Department of Estate Management
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
|Department of Geology
|Department of Physics and Astronomy
|Department of Combined Physical Sciences(Computer Statistics)
|Department of Mathematics
|Department of Science Laboratory Technology
|Department of Pure/Industrial Chemistry
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
|Department of Economics
|Department of Combined Social Science
|Department of Religion and Cultural Studies
|Department of Geography
|Department of Political Science
|Department of Social Work
|Department of Sociology and Anthropology
|Department of Psychology
|Department of Public Administration and Local Government
|Department of Philosophy
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
|Department of Business Education
|Department of Agric Education
|Industrial Technical Education
|Home Economics Education
How to Fill Out the UNN Shopping Application
Those who wish to buy the form themselves can follow the instructions below
- Go to the UNN Portal
- Find the Shopping for Admissions
- Select “Generate Invoice.”
- Put your JAMB Registration Number in the designated field.
- Create a N10,000 invoice and pay for it with a bank transfer or your ATM card.
- Repeat steps one and two, then click the application form.
- Go ahead and submit the application after entering your JAMB Registration Number.
Advice for applicants to courses that are advertised
- Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal, log in using your JAMB and invoice numbers, and complete the online advertisement/shopping form.
- The purchase of the advertisement and shopping form has no set closing date.
- There is no stated deadline for purchasing the advertisement or shopping form.
- Applicants must have completed the appropriate UTME subjects in the PUTME and UTME, as well as the University minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses they are applying for.