WAEC GCE Past Questions on CRK. If you will write this year WAEC GCE exam on CRK? Download WAEC GCE Past Questions for CRK (Theory/Objectives) pdf and start reading.
I will like to answer some students who wants to know how to pass waec crk. CRK in waec is divided into objective (50 questions) and theory (this is divided into section A and section B).
Your success in waec crk begin if you can make sure to score minimum of 35 out of the 50 questions in the objective. You also need to make sure that you answer correctly 3 questions out of the 5 compulsory questions in section A of the theory. The same is also applicable for section B.
There are certain topics you need to master in waec crk syllabus. I know the reason why you are here is to download WAEC GCE Past Questions in crk PDF.
Facts About WAEC GCE Expo in CRK
I know that some people still find their way to see WAEC expo because of the sabotage working with WAEC. However, many people claiming to help you get WAEC life questions are deceiving you. They are only after your money.
Education is not a car race, or a do or die affair. From experience, you can pass WAEC by devoting your time to read your books and study past questions. Success in exam isn’t as hard as people make it look.
Looking for an “expo” is a distraction to lieu you away from adequate preparation for the exams.
The number of fraudulent people is increasing on a daily basis because of the crave of students to get expo to WAEC. And because there is high demand for an “expo,” people now venture into the business to make gain from students who are looking for a shortcut to pass an exam.
WAEC GCE CRK Past questions and answers (Previous Years)
1. When Zerubbabel and Joshua the son of Jozadak began to rebuild the house of God which was in Jerusalem they were assisted by ________________________
A. Haggai and Zachariah
B. Mithredath and Tobael
C. The prophets of God in Jerusalem
D. The priest of God in Jerusalem
ANSWER: C (The prophets of God in Jerusalem)
2. What does the word “Cup” mean in the book of Matthew? It means
A. Water container for drinking
B. cup of blessing from God
C. metaphor referring to suffering
D. metaphor referring to crucifixion
ANSWER: C (metaphor referring to suffering)
3. The disciples were called Christian for the first time in
ANSWER: C (Antioch)
4. The law books used for the great reformation of Israel’s social and religious institution were found in the temple in 621 BC during the reign of
ANSWER: B (Josia)
5. Jesus Christ was baptized in the River Jordan by
D. Mary Magdalene
ANSWER: B (John)
6. David took Jerusalem from
A. The Jebusites
B. The Philistines
C. The Ammonites
ANSWER: (The Jebusites)
7. Where did the Lord appear to Solomon in a dream?
ANSWER: B (Gibeon)
8. The division of David’s kingdom was a direct consequence of
A. Absalom’s revolt
B. Jeroboam’s revolt
C. Solomon’s forced labour
D. Rehoboam’s unwise decision
ANSWER: D (Rehoboam’s unwise decision)
9. Amos told the Israelites that they have turned justice into
ANSWER: C (wormwood)
WAEC GCE General Examination Instructions.
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
The cost of the newly updated WAEC GCE Christian Religious Knowledge Past Questions and Answers is 1,000.00 naira only.
How to Download WAEC GCE Past Questions On CRK PDF
1. Pay the sum of N1,000 to the account below:
Join our WhatsApp community: https://bit.ly/dpqcommunity
To our community via WhatsAppRight NOW.
100% guaranteed.We will send your waec gce CRK past questions and answers in pdf download to your email immediately.
6 Steps To Pass WAEC GCE CRK Without Stress
There are courses you can’t study if you don’t have credits in WAEC at one sitting: courses like Medicine and Surgery. The reason is that the number of students that applied for those courses is high. Therefore, one of the ways to reduce the number of applicants is to make WAEC or GCE requirements as one sitting.
(1) Don’t panic
The fear of WAEC is one of the reasons why students fail the exam. You have to remain confident in yourself and ability to pass the exam. One of the things to do to boost your confidence level is when you start preparing for the exam early.
Early preparation helps you cover more relevant topics than late preparation. Late preparation can increase your stress level and eventually lead to poor performance.
(2) Source for past questions on various subjects you want to write
This will give you a hint of how WAEC questions are structured. This method helped me in chemistry back then. I understood how the practical, theory, and objective chemistry questions looked like.
And I was able to detect areas where WAEC like to focus much on through the trend of their past questions I have studied. Therefore, this made me focus on the most important areas and made my reading productive.
(3) Go through recommended textbooks
Go for recommended textbooks that explain better and can hasten your understanding. A textbook helped me for the practical aspect of chemistry back then.
I read the practical book and I was able to do very well in chemistry. Moreover, textbooks are needed for you to understand some questions you might be having difficulty to answer. Once you are able to understand it, it has become part of you.
(4) Ask your teachers about how WAEC allot marks
I remembered that when I wrote my GCE back then my teachers told me how WAEC allot marks. For example, practical physics, chemistry, and biology take 40% of the total mark while the theory and objectives take the remaining 60%. Knowing this will help your preparation.
Moreover, some of your teachers are WAEC examiners; they are familiar with the dos and don’ts of WAEC. So take their words with seriousness and take note of any area they ask you to note. They are instruments that can guide you to success.
(5) You must read instructions before you answer any question
For example, in mathematics there are questions that belong to other countries, so don’t attempt questions that are not meant for you.
(6) Work hard
Success is for those who study hard and give their best. There is no shortcut to success than to work hard and be studious.