Download Wema Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers PDF 2023/2024 Recruitment into your phone or laptop to help you during preparation.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for Wema Bank aptitude test. Those that got employment into Wema Bank are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategise on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Preparation for final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job. Practicing Wema Bank answers is not exactly the most exciting activity.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through Wema Bank past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
However, it really does make a difference. Academic studies consistently show that candidates who practice get more job offers. Practice makes you a much better and significantly increases your odds of getting hired. You must also be familiar with the core values of the Wema Bank you are applying to and this can be done by surfing through the Wema Bank website. You must be able to channel your answers during the Wema Bank aptitude test to the requirements of the position you applied for.
We have take time to compiled a complete this Wema Bank Computer-Based Test (CBT) past questions for you.
Sample of Wema Bank Recruitment Past Questions
Study the following information to answer the given questions
1. Expenditure of A in 2014 and 2015 are N12 and N14.
What was the total income of A in 2014 and 2015 together
(e) None of these
2. Ratio of Expenditure of Companies A and B in 1993 was 4:5.
What was the ratio of their incomes in the same year
(e) None of these
3. Total Expenditure of company B in all the years together was N125. What was the total income of the company in all the years together
(d) Cannot be determined
4. From a group of 4 men ,3 women, 2 persons are selected at random, Find the probability at least one man is selected
An urn contain 6 orange, 4 green,3 pink and 4 black balls. If 3 balls are picked at random,
5. What is the probability that all are pink
6. Which word does NOT belong with the
7. Guide is to direct as reduce is to
8. All the trees in the park are flowering trees. Some of the trees in the park are dogwoods. All dogwoods are flowering trees. If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
9. A fruit basket contains more apples than lemons. There are more lemons in the basket than there are oranges. The basket contains more apples than oranges. If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
10. Ms. Forest likes to let her students choose who their partners will be; however, no pair of students may work together more than seven class periods in a row. Adam and Baxter have studied together seven class periods in a row. Carter and Dennis have worked together three class periods in a row. Carter does not want to work with Adam. Who should be assigned to work with Baxter?
The cost of the newly updated Wema Bank Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only.
How to Get Wema Bank Past Questions and Answers PDF
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Wema Bank Past Question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.