YABATECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024, is yabatech post utme form out for 2023, below is yabatech post utme cut off mark, yabatech screening date and requirements, yabatech school fees, yabatech courses and the latest news about school.
Is YABATECH Post UTME Form out 2023/24?
Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Post UTME Screening form for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC. in Technical Education programmes (100 level) is out for 2023/2024 academic session.
Does YABATECH Write Post UTME Exam
Is it truth that yabatech are writing post utme screening exam this year? Yes. The Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission.
YABATECH cut off mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Post Utme is 150 for all the courses.
How Much is YABATECH Post UTME Form
How much does yabatech post utme form cost. Candidates who met the yabatech Post Utme requirements would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00). (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. Note that the College does not accept cash payment.
It is also important to know the available YABATECH courses before you apply for admission into the school.
Below is the list of YABATECH courses offered in the school:
- General Art
- Industrial Design-Fashion
- Printing Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Geoinformatic and Surveying
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Business administration
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Leisure and Tourism
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Polymer Technology
- Textile Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Art Education
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Education
- Home Economics Education
- Industrial Technical Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
Download YABATECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
YABATECH Post UTME Eligibility
- The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st Choice Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 160 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- All direct entry B.Sc Degree (200 level candidates are also required to apply appropriately on the College Portal.
- However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
- All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 31, 2023.
- All candidates who do not meet the age requirement are advised in their own interest not to apply.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Form
Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2023/2024” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- The applicant will click on the Apply Link above
- Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
- Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone no to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Fill the application Form Completely.
- Print Application SLip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES:
Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
YABATECH Post UTME Screening Date
When is the date for YABATECH Post-UTME Screening 2023? This page will update you with the right info.
This is to inform the general public that Yaba College of Technology Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) online screening for the 2023/2024 academic session will commence on the date to be announce.
YABATECH Post UTME Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) deadline for the Post Utme screening form is not yet out.