YSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. The Yobe State University, Damaturu Post UTME and Direct Entry forms for the 2023/2024 is out. Below YSU post utme screening date, YSU post utme form closing date and how to apply for YSU post utme form.
Is YSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023 Out?
This is to inform all candidates that Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening registration has commenced for 2023/2024 academic session.
Yobe State University, Damaturu Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on the date to be announce.
How Much is YSU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only.
YSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU) Post Utme screening form is 140 and above.
1. College of Medical Science
- MBBS – 220
- Physiotherapy – 180
- Anatomy & Physiology – 150
2. Law – 180
4. Biochemistry, Geology and Microbiology – 150
5. Computer Science – 160
6. All other courses – 140
Courses offered in Yobe State University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into YSU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
ARTS AND EDUCATION
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION ARABIC
- EDUCATION BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION BUSINESS
- EDUCATION CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION HAUSA
- EDUCATION ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION PHYSICS
COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL LAW
YSU Post UTME / Direct ENtry Screening Eligibility
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least,prior to the Post-UTME screening.
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
To Apply, Click Here
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
- Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme.
YSU Screening Date 2023
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have the appropriate score to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
YSU Post UTME Form Deadline 2023
YSU post utme form closing date. The management of the Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU) deadline for the screening form is not yet out.